Hotels, Apartments, Homestays
Search and booking
Search results

The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence & Spa 

The newly renovated 5-star The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel Residence & Spa is located in Manama’s prestigious diplomatic area, just 5 minutes’ drive from Bahrain International Airport. It features a 280 m² lagoon pool and a Thai-inspired spa.

Rooms total: 245

Important Information

Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Swimming pool #1 is closed from Sun 21 Feb 2021 until Thu 04 Mar 2021 Please note that the city tax 5% and VAT of 5% will be calculated on the total amount including the 10% service charge, which amounts to 21.275% of the total price.

More information »
General
  • Parking
  • Free parking
  • On-site parking
  • Private parking
  • WiFi available in all areas
Activities
  • Table tennis
  • Darts
  • Tennis equipment
  • Happy hour
Services
  • Internet services
  • WiFi
  • Free WiFi
Food & Drink
  • Restaurant
  • Room service
  • Bar
  • Breakfast in the room
  • Kid meals
  • Wine/champagne
  • Fruits
  • On-site coffee house
Pool and wellness
  • Sauna
  • Fitness centre
  • Spa and wellness centre
  • Massage
  • Hot tub/jacuzzi
  • Outdoor pool
  • Outdoor pool (all year)
  • Swimming pool toys
  • Sun loungers or beach chairs
  • Sun umbrellas
  • Beauty Services
  • Facial treatments
  • Manicure
  • Pedicure
  • Body Treatments
  • Body scrub
  • Body wrap
  • Light therapy
  • Spa Facilities
  • Steam room
  • Spa lounge/relaxation area
  • Foot bath
  • Spa/wellness packages
  • Back massage
  • Neck massage
  • Foot massage
  • Couples massage
  • Head massage
  • Hand massage
  • Full body massage
  • Fitness
  • Fitness classes
  • Personal trainer
  • Fitness/spa locker rooms
  • Kids' pool
  • Swimming pool
  • Swimming Pool
Transport
  • Airport shuttle
  • Car hire
  • Shuttle service (additional charge)
  • Airport shuttle (additional charge)
  • Secured parking
  • Parking garage
  • Accessible parking
  • Airport pick up
  • Airport drop off
  • Shuttle service
Reception services
  • 24-hour front desk
  • Valet parking
  • Currency exchange
  • ATM/cash machine on site
  • Concierge service
  • Lockers
Common areas
  • Garden
  • Terrace
  • Sun terrace
  • Outdoor furniture
Entertainment and family services
  • Babysitting/child services
  • Karaoke
  • Kids' outdoor play equipment
Cleaning services
  • Laundry
  • Dry cleaning
  • Ironing service
  • Trouser press
  • Daily housekeeping
Business facilities
  • Meeting/banquet facilities
  • Business centre
  • Fax/photocopying
Shops
  • Barber/beauty shop
Miscellaneous
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Facilities for disabled guests
  • Family rooms
  • Lift
  • Soundproof rooms
  • Heating
  • Air conditioning
  • Designated smoking area
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Toilet with grab rails
  • Higher level toilet
  • Key access
  • Key card access
Safety & security
  • Safety deposit box
  • 24-hour security
  • Security alarm
  • Smoke alarms
  • CCTV in common areas
  • CCTV outside property
  • Fire extinguishers
Price per night
2 pers.
115
Final price
1 night / 2 pers.
115