Terms and Conditions
This web site catdays.net is owned by UAB “Web cats” registered in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania under Legal entity's code 302585491 (hereinafter "Web cats").
By accessing the catdays.net and or using the information and services provided on or via this web site you agree to be bound by this User Terms:
1. The information published web site is brought from sources trusted by Web cats and considered as reliable. Web cats or third parties makes no warranties or representatives, express or implied, as to whether information provided on or via this web site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. The information on the site may be changed or removed without notice. Web cats does not represent or warrant that this web site and/or services provided via this web site functions without errors or interruptions.
2. The contents of this site are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis. Web cats or third parties does not make any warranties about the web site or its contents. Web cats shall not be liable for any expenses, losses or damages (direct, indirect, special, incidental, etc.) arising in any way from the access to or use of the web site even if Web cats had known about an error in the web site or its contents.
3. This web site may contain links to third party web sites. The use of such links is entirely at your own risk and Web cats accepts no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such web sites.
4. All the data you submit at this web site will be treated as confidential information and will not be disclosed to any third party unless it is necessary for the functioning of this web site or services provided on or via it.
5. This web site and its User Terms should be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lithuania. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these User Terms should be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lithuania.
All the author rights of the material published on this web site and other intelectual property related with servines provided on this web site are own by Web Cats, unless there is a special note that such rights are the property of a third party.
The users of this site are free to review and print the content of this website for their personal, non commercial use. It is allowed otherwise to copy, reproduce, adapt or use it in any other way without our prior written consent.